How to Build an Audience-Driven Business
Too many businesses start with a big idea and ultimately fail because nobody wants to pay for their product. What are they missing? The Audience-Driven approach of an Embedded Entrepreneur.
If you want to find your future customers, discover how you can help them, and build an audience while growing your business, I invite you to become an Embedded Entrepreneur.
When you begin building your business with your future audience in mind, the guesswork ends. The Audience-Driven approach of an Embedded Entrepreneur is the path to a sustainable, customer-centric business.
In The Embedded Entrepreneur, you will learn:
- Audience Discovery: who do you want to serve and empower?
- Audience Exploration: where does your future audience hang out?
- Problem Discovery: which critical problem does your prospective audience have that you can turn into a business?
- Audience-Building: how can you leverage social media to build (with) your audience?
My name is Arvid Kahl and I'm a software engineer, entrepreneur, and writer who has been building (for) his audience successfully for years. I built a SaaS business to $55,000 Monthly Recurring Revenue with my partner Danielle Simpson. We sold the business for a life-changing amount of money within two years. I wrote the best-selling book Zero to Sold while building a loyal following of tens of thousands on Twitter.
The Embedded Entrepreneur is your practical guide to finding the right audience and building the product they need.
Table of Contents
The book is available in Print (on Amazon) and as an eBook and an ePDF here on Gumroad. The eBook bundle contains an ePub and a MOBI file. The ePDF bundle contains two PDF files, one for mobile screens and another for computer screens.
🛠 The Embedded Entrepreneur's Toolkit
In addition to the book, I have created a Notion-based toolkit that contains spreadsheets, lists, and additional content that supplements the book. I have added several of my own research spreadsheets with my research data to this toolkit.
Here are a few things you'll find in there:
- Audience Discovery Spreadsheet (+Arvid's version)
- Bonus Practical Tips and Lists for the 5-Step Audience Discovery Guide
- Problem Discovery Tracking Sheet (+Arvid's version)
- Audience Audition Influencer Tracking Sheet (+Arvid's version)
- Weekly Audience-Building Schedule Checklist
- Problem Frequency Tracking Sheet
- Opportunity Resource Tracking Sheet
- Competition Tracking Sheet
Is there a print version of the book?
Absolutely. You can find a link to your Amazon store of choice on the book's website.
Is there an audiobook version of the book?
Indeed, there is. It's right here on Gumroad.
Is the toolkit part of the book? Can I read the book without it?
The toolkit is an additional product for those who want to use the same spreadsheets that I used in the past. It's not part of the book, and you can read the book without purchasing the toolkit. It just makes things a bit easier once you start your entrepreneurial journey.
I already own the book and I want the toolkit. What do I do?
Get the "Just the Toolkit" option.
- Length306 pages